‘No sentence is enough for the horrific way my baby girl was taken’: Father of Star Hobson breaks silence over 16-month-old toddler’s murder – after mother and lesbian partner are jailed
- Jordan Hobson, a student at Sunderland University, has released a statement
- Hobson said he will ‘never recover from the cruel way’ his daughter was killed
- Frankie Smith was jailed for eight years for her role in the killing of the toddler
- Smith, 20, stood by as her bouncer lover Savannah Brockhill murdered Star
- Brockhill, 28, was jailed for at least 25 years for Star’s murder earlier this week
The father of murdered toddler Star Hobson has said he will never recover from the ‘callous and cruel way’ in which his ‘precious daughter’ was taken from him.
Jordan Hobson issued a statement after Savannah Brockhill was jailed for life for murdering Star and the youngster’s mother, Frankie Smith, 20, was handed an eight-year sentence for allowing her daughter’s death.
Mr Hobson, who is a university student, split with Smith before she started a toxic relationship with Brockhill, a judge heard earlier this week.
Today, the grieving father said: ‘The horrific death of my beautiful baby daughter has left me devastated and I will never recover from the callous and cruel way in which Star was taken from me.
‘No sentence that a court can impose will ever bring back my precious daughter.
‘I would now request privacy so that I can start to grieve and begin to try and pick up the pieces of my life.’