Mother of two young sets of twins who died in house fire ‘was jeered by angry mob’ when she arrived at home while firefighters tried to resuscitate boys on pavement
- Brothers Kyson and Bryson, four, and Leyton and Logan, three, died after being pulled from the inferno
- MailOnline can reveal that the young children were alone in the Sutton house when London’s fire service arrived
- An ‘angry’ mob reportedly jeered at the boys’ mother Deveca Rose when she arrived at the property
- Eight fire engines and around 60 firefighters were called to the blazing property at around 7pm last night
- Dalton Hoath, the father of the four children, says his family have been ‘devastated’ by the tragic losses
- An unnamed woman, aged 27, has been arrested on suspicion of child neglect and remains in custody
The mother of four young boys who died in a house fire after being found home alone was reportedly jeered by an ‘angry’ mob after she arrived at the house.
Two sets of twins Kyson and Bryson, aged four, and Leyton and Logan, aged three, were pulled from an ‘intense’ blaze at a house on Collingwood Road in Sutton at around 7pm on Thursday.
MailOnline revealed the young children were alone in the house with no adults present when the fire service arrived.
More than 60 firefighters raced to the scene and medics performed CPR on the boys outside the property before they were rushed to hospital, where they were pronounced dead from smoke inhalation.
An ‘angry’ mob was said to have jeered at the boys’ mother Deveca Rose when she arrived at the house, where her sons’ were being given CPR, according to The Sun.
A neighbour, in her 40s, told the publication: ‘There was an angry reaction from the crowd when the mother arrived.’